The South Africa Ecommerce 2016 Report will appeal to any brand, retail, or digital marketer looking to understand the attitudes, preferences, and online shopping habits of South Africans.
Looking for the 2017 E-Commerce Industry report? Download it here.
This report covers:
- Demographic profiles of South African online shoppers and non-online shoppers
- Internet usage and device usage
- Other online activities of online shoppers
- Frequency of online shopping and types of products purchased
- Attitudes towards payment options, delivery times, and fees and returns
- The impact of product reviews and price comparison websites on online shoppers
- Drivers to increase online shopping frequency
- Comparison to AMPS data
Are you advertising to the online shoppers in South Africa? Target audiences in the region by demographics, behaviour and more with our audience segments, available from Google DBM, The Trade Desk and MediaMath.